Subject: Google Account password changed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:15:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Slava,

The password for your Google Account - [email-masked] - was  
recently changed.
If you made this change, you don't need to do anything more.

If you didn't change your password, your account might have been hijacked.  
To get back into your account, you'll need to reset your password by  
clicking this link:  
https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount?fpOnly=1&source=ancpse&Email=[email-masked].

To fix an issue or learn more about your account, visit our help center:
https://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=1628875.

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google  
Accounts Help Center  
(https://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=1628875).

If [email-masked] isn't your Google Account, click this link to  
disconnect your email address from this account:
https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzzRctqqns7QTuoScTHJ_5eXxky-CD_vhU6z

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google product or account.

  (c) 2014 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043,  
USA