Subject: GLOBAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY - BIOPROCESSING SUMMIT
From: "Someone" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 08:19:03 -0800

To the attention of:

Marketing department

Sales department

Events Sponsorship department

I am contacting you regarding a sponsorship opportunity at our upcoming
Bioprocessing Summit, which will take place on 21st - 22nd April, 2022 |
Berlin, Germany.

Find attached the agenda the of the event.

Our exhibition/sponsorship packages offer a wide range of opportunities
like:

. Speaking slots to share your experience with a senior audience

. Exhibition locations to develop relationships with your target market

. Marketing visibility to improve your reputation within the industry etc.

. Wish list of companies you want to meet can be provided to us so we can
invite them for you

. One-to-one meetings if you wish to meet some specific people on our
participants list

The summit will bring together C-level decision makers from a range of
industries such as Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Machinery, Food
Production, Food & Beverages etc

Expected companies include ThermoFisher, Takeda, Sanofi, Abbvie, Novartis,
Repligen, GSK, AstraZeneca, Merck serona etc. In terms of audience
expectation, we anticipate around 150+ attendees based on previous events.

Please note that a limited number of sponsor slots are reserved in the
agenda and will be considered on a first come first served basis. If this
opportunity is something that you would like to explore, please let me know
so I can send the sponsorship packages for your consideration. You can also
request for the packages from our website  <http://www.randomworld.com>
www.randomworld.com

If you are not the responsible person, please share the information with the
relevant persons. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Someone| Project Manager

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]